If you have questions about the conference or trouble accessing it, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Please use Google Chrome in its newest version if possible. Other browsers will also work, except for Internet Explorer.
2. If possible, please disconnect from VPN (virtual private network or remote access).
3. Please ensure you have a fast and reliable internet connection.
4. If you wish to participate in one-to-one or group meetings, please ensure you use a computer with a working camera and microphone.
5. The virtual event platform is not optimised for mobile or tablet use. Please use a laptop or desktop computer to get the best experience.
Navigating the platform
Please use the individual tabs to explore the event. In this platform you can:
- create your own profile and tell us about your interests and goals for the event (you can also make your profile invisible if you prefer)
- view profiles and interests of other attendees
- download resources
- schedule 1:1 meetings with other attendees or exhibitors
- join conversations about topics critical to our industry today
If you have selected any sessions during the registration process, you will find them under 'My Schedule' on top of any page. If not, please visit the 'Programme' page and use the plus (+) icon to create your personalised agenda.
To watch a scheduled item, please go to Programme, select a session, and click on the 'Enter session'. All sessions will be delivered via Vimeo and Microsoft Teams and they will open in a new window of your browser, or in your Teams app if you select it.
All sessions will be recorded and you will be able to watch them on demand after the event. Your camera and microphone will not be in use during the keynotes. You may be able to enable it during some sessions if you wish.
Throughout the event you can use the following icons to:
- add sessions to your personalised agenda or contacts / exhibitors to your favourites
- dot down a note to your personal virtual notebook (these notes are visible only to you)
- request a meeting
- send a message (these will appear under 'My messages' on top of the page)